Videos on Creativity
Not Just Artists
KQED Video Bank
KQED is for everyone who wants to be more. Our television, radio, digital media and educational services change lives for the better and help individuals and communities achieve their full potential.
KQED serves the people of Northern California with a community-supported alternative to commercial media. We provide citizens with the knowledge they need to make informed decisions; convene community dialogue; bring the arts to everyone; and engage audiences to share their stories. We help students and teachers thrive in 21st century classrooms, and take people of all ages on journeys of exploration—exposing them to new people, places and ideas.
We celebrate diversity, embrace innovation, value lifelong learning and partner with those who share our passion for public service.
Below you will find examples of students exploring and creating in a wide range of art forms. To see more of the KQED vast resources go to: https://ww2.kqed.org
Many thanks to our partners at KQED who provided the following links to be featured on our website.
- Arts Integration at Ascend School
- SCAPE MARTINEZ; Youth in East Palo Alto doing murals
- RASHID OMARI; Hip Hop and Destiny Arts Center in Oakland
- WEST AFRICAN MUSIC & DANCE; Teaching artists from the East Bay Center for Performing Arts
- Marsh Youth Theater
- Destiny Arts Center
- Firebird Youth Chinese Orchestra
- Great Wall Youth Orchestra
- Mariachi Youth Program
- SF Young Playwrights Festival
- Oxbow School
- SF Jazz High School All Star Ensemble
- Til’ Dawn Youth Acapella Group
Visit the PBS online for mor arts-related videos. Bring dance, music, theater, and visual art into your classroom with these standards-aligned resources.